Viking Fence Co, Ltd hereby guarantees the workmanship and material for the contracted job, per the original contract as follows:
- All Material is guaranteed to be as specified in original contract. Viking warranties that all work will be free of workmanship defects for one year from the date of installation and all defects occurring within that period shall be replaced at no cost to the owner. Any exceptions to this must be specified in original purchase contract.
- Western Red Cedar products provided will be consistent with our grading standards…see copy of Western Red Cedar Grading Standards. Defective material is defined as material that does not meet the grading standards or is structurally compromised if applicable. Western Red Cedar is a natural product, in which cracks, wane or checking may appear over time.
- Pre-manufactured ornamental iron products are supplied with original manufacturer’s warranties (ranging in term from 5 to 20 years, based on product).
- Abuse or neglect of installed materials shall void this warranty.
- All implied warranties, including merchantability, are limited to one year.
- Viking does not warranty any Western Red Cedar wood fence material against termite infestation. We encourage our customers to read our Western Red Cedar page on our website for more detailed information regarding termites and to consult with your pest control professional.
- Viking is not responsible for damage caused by shifting soil/terrain.
- Gate Operators and other access control systems and accessories are supplied with original manufacturer’s warranties. During the first year, defects in these components will be repaired without charge to the customer. After the first year, the customer will be charged for repair labor costs, but not for parts costs, as long as the original manufacturer’s warranty is still valid.
- Non-payment, in part or in whole, by the customer for services rendered or materials provided, per the original contract or invoice, shall void this warranty.
The warranties given above shall be the exclusive remedy for any breach by Viking Fence, and all liability for consequential, special or incidental damages is disclaimed.
For reference purposes, Viking Fence is a member of the following associations:
- Better Business Bureau (Austin, Dallas and Fort Worth)
- American Fence Association
- Our company website is www.vikingfence.com. Viking Fence, a Texas tradition in fencing for over 35 years.
For a copy of our standard commercial subcontract terms and conditions, please click here.